- Over 185,000 high school students in 5,000 chapters, located in the US, Canada, Germany, Mexico and Puerto Rico, benefit every year from DECA. If you are a DECA member, you are able to “Make Your Mark” in a variety of exciting ways:
- Develop leadership and business skills beyond what the classroom can provide.
- Explore a variety of career fields, such as fashion, finance, marketing, hospitality & tourism, sports & entertainment and entrepreneurship.
- Network with businesspeople who can influence your future career possibilities.
- Be recognized internationally in competitive events.
- Create friendships with people from all across North America and beyond at career/leadership conferences.
- Expand your resume and build a college application that will put you at the top of anyone’s list.
- Read on for highlights of some of the special activities available to DECA members.
The Technology Student Association fosters personal growth, leadership, and opportunities in technology, innovation, design and engineering. Members apply and integrate science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) concepts through co-curricular activities, competitive events and related programs.